Invisible orthodontics with Invisalign® aligners
If you dream of a perfect smile and discreet treatment, Invisalign® aligners are for you! This orthodontic treatment will give you the smile of your dreams and exceptional comfort throughout the treatment.
What are Invisalign® aligners?
Invisalign® aligners are an innovative alternative to traditional orthodontic appliances, such as metal braces. This type of treatment is not limited to simple treatments, but is also suitable for more complex cases. The trays, also known as aligners, have the enormous advantage of being virtually invisible throughout the treatment.
Are Invisalign® aligners right for you?
Invisalign® aligners are suitable for people who wish to improve their smile while avoiding the aesthetic inconveniences associated with wearing braces.
Here is a list of clinical cases to which the use of Invisalign® is adapted:
- Corrections such as overlapping or crooked teeth. In these cases, an Invisalign® treatment can correct the alignment of the teeth as well as their position in order to obtain a harmonious smile.
- Correction of spaces between teeth. Aligners can be used to eliminate excessively large spaces between teeth: the famous “happy teeth”! These gaps, also known as diastemas, can be reduced or eliminated. Conversely, overlapping teeth, characterized by a lack of space between the teeth, can be corrected.
- Correction of the “occlusion”: the “occlusion” is the way in which the teeth of the upper jaw (maxillary teeth) are positioned in relation to the lower jaw (mandibular teeth). Aligner treatments can be used to modify the main occlusal defects (inverted occlusion, vertical overbite).
Why choose Invisalign® aligners?
The main advantages of aligners are:
- Discretion: Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to smile with confidence throughout your treatment.
- Comfort: made from smooth, durable medical plastic, Invisalign® aligners minimise the discomfort of traditional braces, such as irritation caused by the friction of wearing braces.
- Flexibility: aligners are a removable treatment. Although aligners must be worn at least 22 hours a day, they can be removed at mealtimes or when brushing your teeth.
Invisalign® aligner treatment: your new smile in 3 steps:
- The first consultation appointment. At your first appointment, your Smile Clinique orthodontist will examine your mouth and suggest the treatment plan best suited to your case. This 100% made-to-measure approach is designed to help you choose the solution that will enable you to achieve your goals.
- Drawing up a treatment plan. Following your first appointment, your Smile Clinique orthodontist will present you with your treatment plan, which includes a 3D simulation of your treatment: Clincheck®.
- Wearing aligners until the end of treatment. At the beginning of your treatment, you will receive a set of custom-made aligners that you will wear and replace at regular intervals until the end of your treatment. Your Smile Clinique orthodontist will meet with you regularly to monitor the progress of your treatment.
Contact us for an appointment.
If you would like to find out more about Invisalign® aligners, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with our team of orthodontists. The Smile Clinique team is here to answer all your questions and guide you through your treatment.